Thank you for visiting our website, we are pleased about your interest in our products and services. With this declaration, we are committing ourselves to compliance with the legal regulations pertaining to data protection and data security. We conscientiously adhere to the applicable Federal Data Protection Act, as well as the General Data Protection Regulation relevant to visiting websites. This data protection declaration only applies to our Internet presence. The individual pages of this presence may contain links to other suppliers that this data protection declaration does not cover.
Responsible for the content: Industrie Perfect GmbH, Untere Weidenstraße 26, 81543 Munich, Tel.: +49 (0)89/62 50 95 27, eMail: email@example.com
Contact person for data protection:
Tel.: 0 89/62 50 95 27, eMail: firstname.lastname@example.org
1. Gathering and storage of personal data, as well as the nature and purpose of its use
When visiting the website:
When accessing our website www.industrie-perfect.de , the browser used by your end device sends information automatically to the server of our website. This information is stored temporarily in a socalled logfile. The following information is gathered with no input by you and is stored until its automatic deletion:
- IP address of the enquiring device
- Date and time of access
- Name and URL of the accessed file
- Used browser and in some cases the operating system of your device, as well as the name of your access provider.
We process the stated data for the following purposes:
- To ensure the smooth connection structure of the website
- To ensure convenient use of our website
- To assess system security and stability
- For other administrative purposes.
The legal basis for the data processing is Art. 6 Par. 1 Line 1 lit. f GDPR. Our justified interest ensues from the data gathering purposes listed above. In no case do we use the gathered date for the purpose of drawing conclusions about your person.
Passing on personal data
If you convey your personal data (e.g. name, address, telephone number, e-mail address) to us via our website, we use this exclusively for correspondence with you or for the purpose for which you provided your data.
We assure explicitly that we do not pass your data on to third parties, unless we are obliged to do so due to mandatory legal regulations or if you consent to pass your data on. There is no passing on of personal data to third parties other than for the purposes detailed in the following.
We only pass your personal data on to third parties if:
- You have issued your explicit consent in accordance with Art. 6 Par. 1 p. 1 lit. a GDPR.
- The passing on is required in accordance with Art. 6 Par. 1 p. 1 lit. f GDPR for submitting, exerting or defending legal claims and there is no reason to assume that you have an overriding interest worth protecting in not forwarding your data.
- In case there is a legal obligation to pass the data on in accordance with Art. 6 Par. 1 p. 1 lit. c GDPR.
- It is legally permissible in accordance with Art. 6 Par. 1 p. 1 lit. b GDPR for fulfilling a contractual relationship with you.
Information is deposited in a cookie that results in connection with the specifically used end device. However, this does not mean that we receive direct knowledge of your identity.
In addition, we use temporary cookies to optimise user-friendliness, which are stored for a specified period of time on your end device. If you visit our page again to use our services, it identifies automatically that you have already visited and what entries and settings you have carried out, so that you do not need to enter these again.
The data processed through cookies is required for the stated purposes of upholding our justified interests, as well those of third parties, in accordance with Art. 6 Par. 1 p. 1 lit. f GDPR.
Most browsers accept cookies automatically. However, you can configure your browser so that no cookies are stored on your computer or that a notification appears before a new cookie is placed. Note that the complete deactivation of cookies can lead to no longer being able to use all the functions of our website.
3. Use of Google Webfonts
To present our content correctly and with suitable graphics across all browsers, we use script libraries and font libraries on this website such as Google Webfonts (https://www.google.com/webfonts/). Google Webfonts are transmitted to the cache of your browser to avoid multiple loading. If the browser does not support Google Webfonts or suppresses access, content is displayed in a standard font.
The accessing of script libraries or font libraries automatically triggers a connection to the operator of the library. It is theoretically possible in the process – but currently unclear whether this is the case and for what purposes – that operators of relevant libraries gather data.
You can find the data protection guideline of the library operator Google here: https://www.google.com/policies/privacy/
4. Rights of affected persons
You have the right:
- in accordance with Art. 15 GDPR to request information about your personal data that we process. In particular, you can request information about the processing purposes, the category of personal data, the categories of recipients to whom your data has been or will be disclosed, the planned storage duration, the existence of the right to correction, deletion, restriction of the processing or objection, the existence of the right to complain, the source of your data if we did not gather it, as well as the existence of automated decision-making including profiling and any relevant information about its details.
- in accordance with Art. 16 GDPR to demand the immediate correction of or additions to the personal data that we store.
- in accordance with Art. 17 GDPR, the deletion of the personal data we store, insofar as the processing is not required for exerting the right to freedom of opinion and information, for fulfilling a legal duty, for reasons of public interest or the submission, exertion or defence of legal claims.
- in accordance with Art. 18 GDPR, to demand restriction of the processing of your personal data, if you dispute the correctness of the data, the processing is illegitimate, but you decline its deletion and we no longer need the data, but you require it to submit, exert or defend legal claims or you have objected to the processing in accordance with Art. 21 GDPR.
- in accordance with Art. 20 GDPR, to request that the personal data you have supplied to us is kept in a structured, accessible and machine-readable format, or to request that it is passed on to another responsible party.
- in accordance with Art. 7 Par. 3 GDPR, to revoke your issued consent at any time. The consequence of this is that we may no longer continue the data processing that was based on your consent.
- in accordance with Art. 77 GDPR, to submit a complaint to a regulatory authority. As a rule, you can turn to the regulatory authority at your usual location or place of work or that of our head office.
5. Data security
Within the website visit, we use the common SSL procedure (Secure Socket Layer) in combination with the highest degree of encryption that is supported by your browser. As a rule, this is a 256-bit encryption. If your browser does not support 256-bit encryption, we resort to 128-bit v3 technology instead. You can recognise by the closed representation of the key or the key symbol on the lower status bar of your browser whether an individual page of our Internet presence is transmitted as encrypted.
In addition, we employ suitable technical and organisational safety measures to protect your data against coincidental or deliberate manipulation, partial or total loss, destruction or unauthorised access by third parties. Our security measures are improved continuously in line with technological development.
6. Publication of job offers / online job applications
Your application data is gathered and processed by us electronically for the purposes of carrying out the application procedure. If an employment contract is concluded following your application, we can store your transmitted data in your personal file for the purpose of the standard organisational and administrative process, under consideration of the relevant legal regulations.
The deletion of your transmitted data occurs automatically two months after notification of a rejection of your job application. This does not apply if longer storage is necessary due to legal requirements (for example duty of proof according to the General Equal Treatment Act) or if you have explicitly agreed to longer storage on our database of interested applicants.
7. Currency and changes to this data protection declaration
This data protection declaration is currently valid, status May 2018.
Through the further development of our website and offers beyond it, or due to changed legal or official directives, it may be necessary to modify this data protection declaration. The current data protection declaration can be viewed and printed at any time on the website underhttps://www.industrie-perfect.de/data-protection .